Monday, April 19, 2010

This and That.....


We've been sick around here. Some of us handle it better than others. Sadie caught the worst of it and it shows. She is much better now.




Sophie gets her tongue thing and I didn't know it was humanly possible to have to blow your nose so much. We are all on the upswing of things now.

The girls and I have been hanging out outside most of the days lately and enjoy what mother nature has to give. I see Sophie just swinging and looking around for all she can see and whats new. It's just a treat to get to watch the world through her eyes.



We had a Japanese food night which even "the picky ones" liked. I made Shumai, Potstickers, Udon noodles, spring rolls and edamame. I also got some Mochi for dessert. For the record NO ONE ate a whole one. They are nasty nasty nasty. Everone enjoyed the thrill of eating with chopsticks too.


Mollie stopped by with her dad the other day and the girls, with their matching hair, had a blast on the tree swing.

I am getting ready for a garage sale and I can't get anything done but Grandma Kath is coming on friday and we should be able to rock and roll then.

That wraps up everthing we've been doing lately. Sometimes when it all seems too much to handle all you have to do enjoy a warm sunbeam.

1 comment:

  1. Your Blog is soooo much fun to read...Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete