Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm out of hiding.....


My first couple of posts I kept from everyone but my folks. Just had to dip my feet in the water first then last night I came out of hiding. Told the family and friends about the blog. Then they passed it on to others so I guess I'm doing this now. ~excited giggle~

Don't have much planned for today. Last night had a BBQ with Peggy, Pride and kids, Uncle Sam, Aunt Frankie, her friend Sue, Aunt Sis, Jim and Ganey, and our family at the Crable compound and really enjoyed ourselves.

Still trying to get the (expletive) laundry done. Ehhh it'll happen someday. Although it is getting a little ridiculous.

Father in law and brother in law are driving up to Iowa today to pick up a new to him Suburban to pull the airstream and boat this summer. A happy little bonus to us since it's newer than the one he has now and the new one has a 3rd row seat. whoot whoot. Pretty exciting.


Well until next time here's your cute faces of the day.

3 comments:

  1. Good job, keep it up. You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Aboard Lil Mom, I know you'll enjoy it. I also know the feeling when just starting out but you are doing great. I look forward to keeping up with your family. johnjohn

    ReplyDelete