Monday, April 12, 2010

Here we go...


I am going to give this a shot and see if it takes off. I am a stay at home mom who in my ideal dreamworld would be a mom, cook extravagant meals, bake , and suplement our income by selling crafts I make. In reality I can barely get the laundry put away usually make the same dinners over and over and NEVER get to craft. The way I see it the kids won't be young forever so better live in the moment and enjoy. My husband works so I can stay home to take care of the girls and the boys when they are here. We live in the house my husband grew up from 12 years on and my in laws live right next door. My parents live in Florida so there are lots of trips to the Mouse. We have a lot of friends and family close by and that's how we like it. This blog will be mainly to keep our friends and family connected and let everyone enjoy what we enjoy. So with that said here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment