Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mothers

I have been lucky in life. The women I was surrounded by growing up were wonderful. My mom, friends mom's who took us in like their own, grandparents, neighbors,etc. I am lucky and feel blessed by they love and support of all these women. I still feel it.

I am still lucky. I have a mom I can turn to anytime I have a question or concern and she will give me a straight answer. I have a sister who is there for me all the time. She makes me a better mom and for that I love her more. I have a mother in law who loves me and is always there to help too. I have neighbors who care and treat my kids like there own. I just don't know how I got so lucky.

So to all those who have children or like Aunt Sis take care of your nieces and nephews to make the mom's better parents...

Happy Mothers Day

2 comments:

  1. You are a great Mom and I'm so happy to be able to enjoy you and your family and my wonderful grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got me all misty reading this (surprise). You are a wonderful Mom and I am so proud of you. Also I feel very fortunate to be able to spend time with you and your family. Happy Mother's Day

    ReplyDelete