Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day

We had a great time on memorial day weekend. We went down to Rockaway on Saturday afternoon and saw our new window,Thank You Grandpa, so we can have a bigger air conditioner. It gives a lot more light and cools off the cabin quickly.







We spent the night there and Sadie did great walking all around. Karen and the boys childproofed the deck at Weezer's cabin so our lil walkers would stay on the deck and not 15 feet below.



We had a great dinner and came back the next day to get lots accomplished around here. Big Jim got a new toy. A chainsaw on a pole good grief that can get you into some trouble. After some heated words on the roof we have nicely trimmed trees and lil Jim enjoyed hacking on the Magnolia tree in the front yard. Many trips to the yard waste site in our future I predict.


I started to say we as if i had something to do with it, Jim got the pool cleaned out and we,I did have a part of that, filled it up so summer has officially started at the Lee compound. If you like swimming in ice cubes you are welcome to come and swim.





Sophie can touch bottom so that is a relief. Only problem now is she wants to swim constantly and it is freezing.




I have a lot to do around here as we leave for Florida in just two days. I think I will make sure I'm up on all medications taken for anxiety before heading that way with 4 kids. Oh jeez what have I done. Lol, It will be great I'm sure.

Thanks to all those involved in a great weekend.


Your new dose of cute comes from Sadie who didn't like the pool, too cold, but like sporting her swimwear.

4 comments:

  1. You have a great ability to keep those of us a far way from your home up to date on what is happening in your world....keep it up... and enjoy your trip to OUR Sunshine State....
    and remember to CELEBRATE LIFE....every minute you have with the kids....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna put my cock between her chunky thighs

    ReplyDelete
  3. God damn I bet that tight soft baby pussy is so good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lil baby is so sexy can't stop stroking to her in her bikini

    ReplyDelete