Friday, May 21, 2010

Time

OK OK I know it's been awhile since I've been on here. Sophie has gone a week without diapers and Sadie is cutting 6 teeth. Trey and Austin are almost out of school. I am getting ready to go to Florida with all the kids. Sophie has started to cling onto Trey at night and has fallen asleep in Trey's bed, then I move her to her bed. Back-breaking, but awful sweet. Sadie is doing well on the whole milk. I swear she has gained 5 lbs since I quit nursing her. She is still trying to muster up the courage to walk on her own. I still think she could but she doesn't and that's who matters. She did figure out how to think outside the box. She still prefers it inside that box. Aunt Sis babysat the other night and had cousin Mattie down to play. Aunt Sis is a brave woman but it appears a good time was had by all in this picture she took. Thank goodness for crayons and old pizza boxes. We have "fun night" tonight at Austins school. I told Jim that I would take the boys as I did last year and he thought the girls would enjoy it also. ( wink wink) So now we are having family fun night because my momma didn't raise no dummy and my daddy didn't raise no fool and I am NOT taking four kids to "fun night" by myself. So I'm sure all involved will have fun. I'll post on it later. Here's you piece of cute for the weekend

2 comments:

  1. looks like Sophie shakes her off when she's tired of walking with her. Cute pic of her sleeping with Trey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right on both comments. She wants so badly for Sadie to let her help but tires quickly of it and is done.
    When I went to move her from Trey I slid her down his arm to scoop her up. Trey didn't realize I had done it and thought she would fall and in his sleep put his arm around her to hold her still. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete